Fall is here and you may not have started decorating your house for the season, but now's the time to transition your home into the warm and inviting decor of fall. Here are 6 ways to transform your space.
1. Throw Pillows- look for motifs of the season: pumpkins, cornucopia, wheat, etc.
2. Artwork- choose abstract art with beautiful fall colors.
3. Curtains- look for ready-made panels to keep down the cost vs. custom drapery.
4. Fruit/Flowers- arrangements in baskets or vases/ dried or fresh/ can be so easily placed throughout the home.
5. Blankets/Throws- look for medium to heavy weight fabrics for the cold nights ahead. Textural fabrics are also a good choice.
6. Rugs- wool or jute rugs in warm tones (medium to dark grey and wheat), or patterns such as animal print typically have great fall tones.
Don't know where to find these fall accessories? We've got you covered. Visit these local stores in Athens to find all the fun fall decor.