Midterm MADNESS.... They are among us and we wanted to share with you a few places to purchase midterm happies from. We all know, midterms can be a stressful time for students. It’s nice to send something to your daughter or son to ease the stress and let them know that you are thinking about them. So, here is a list of a few places to help cure midterm madness.
1. University Spirit: University Spirit, a gift shop located on Baxter Street. They have a wide selection of UGA apparel and gifts, as well as Sorority items. A fun little happy from University Spirit would be a sure fire way to ease the midterm blues.
2. Heery's Too: Heery's Too is a boutique gift shop located downtown on East Clayton Street. Heery's Too has a great selection of Corkcicle and their store is filled with some great smelling candles. Give them a call and let them wrap up a happy to get your student through their stressful week.
3. Frenchies Modern Nail Care: Frenchies is a nail salon located on Prince Avenue. What better way to relax during midterms than with a mani/pedi! Frenchies offers a range of services for you to choose from and are open 7 days a week. Give them a call and treat your student to a day of relaxation!
4. Plain Jane Designs: Plain Jane is a a gift shop located on Baxter Street. They specialize in gifts and personalized stationery. Plain Jane also has some of the cutest jewelry to choose from! They will wrap up your goodies and they will also deliver!
5. Alumni Cookie Dough: Cookie dough is always a hit with college kids. Alumni Cookie Dough delivers homemade (safe to eat) edible and bakeable cookie dough (YUM!) on and off campus! Nothing cheers a student up more during a stressful week than cookie dough while studying for midterms.
There you have it! Have other recommendations? Comment below!